Removing powered by and keeping menu on fotter

Hello,

I wanted to remove the “powered by” section on the footer. I did this by inserting (code is below my question) on my custom CSS, yet it also deletes the menu.

Is it possible to delete only the “powered by” section and leave the menu?

If not, it is okay! However, I would like all the items on the menu to be on one line together. It looks a bit tacky that services is by its self on a separate line below. http://todoutsourcing.com/

Could you please let me know how I can achieve one or the other?

Thank you!

.site-info {
display: none;
}

Hi! You can also edit your footer here.
[Appearance -> Editor -> Templates “Theme Footer”]
Take a look.

Hello,

If you don’t know how to edit your footer.php as @tokamaru suggested (by the way, modified .php templates should be overridden in a child theme to avoid losing modifications after theme update), then you can try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

nav#footernav {
    width: 100%;
}

div.site-copyright {
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, Im trying to remove the “powered by…” and teh menu from the footer.

IU used this folowing code to remove the “powered by…” stuff, but the menu is still there. How do i remove it?

.site-info {
}

Hello EvoJay,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

footer#colophon {
}

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I did make a new topic also.

BUt that code removed my whole footer. I want my footer, but with out the menu in it.

Hello EvoJay,

Thank you for making another topic, let’s continue there.

Kind Regards, Roman.