Removing one of the footers on only one page

Hi there guys,

As a starting webdesigner I am in need of assistance. I need to remove one of the footers of your theme but only on one page. The small footer with name year copyright info should stay. The big footer is the one that should be gone off the page. The page’s URL is

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your reply. I have to be honest, I do not trust this plugin as it has not been updated in over a year and the last few reviews report it breaking their page/widget as it seems to no longer be working (properly). I was thinking more in the way of a simple short css code snipped as I have seen the athemes tech team provide in other cases. Would you or a colleague be so kind as to help me with that? Once again thank you for your assistance!

Okay, you can try to use the following CSS code in order to hide (not remove) footer on that page.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

body.page-id-40 #sidebar-footer {
    display: none;
}

Also you can check Conditional Widgets plugin. But it was updated a year ago as well.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

It worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your time and assistance! I really appreciate it.

Happy New Year in advance!

Leonardo

Great! You are welcome Leonardo! Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

This did not work for me. I still need to remove the left sidebar on the individual product pages. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.