Removing Main menu with Nav menu

Hi there, I am unable to edit my main menu (top bar) on the home page and have since created a new menu which i am able to edit. My site (http://alignify.com.au/) also has the white underneath the old menu which i would like to remove.
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

You can try to use the Page Builder template instead of the Fullwidth page template and see if it helps. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Unfortunately there is a large black space where the menu is and then the image follows below. I would like to be able to remove this black space. This has only happened recently. When i look on mobile view the black space is still there.

Thanks,

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and it looks like this issue is already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

I have attached a screenshot from my site when viewed from a mobile device (iphone). You can see that the menu size is larger than what it is on a desktop. When editing in Elementor it also shows the menu looking the same as the screenshot below. I would like my menu to be the same as the Airi Demo.

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy, unfortunately. As an option, you can contact Codeable for the paid service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support