Removing line between header text

I have been working on a project using Sydney and it has been going fairly well. My client does not like the fact that there is a color line appearing between title and tagline nor does he like it between page title and body texts. I assume it is coded to appear in the secondary color (in this case a gold color) following an H1 or H2 or H3, etc.

I cannot figure out where this line is coded to appear and don’t know how to “turn it off” as a result. I guess it is not part of CSS, so there must be a script that runs? Can you give me advice about whether I can make it go away? See his site that is in development at http://bit.ly/RomaoSantostest.

Thanks.

Carol

Dear Carol,

Thank you for getting in touch here. Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.text-slider .maintitle:after,
.panel-grid-cell .widget-title:after{
  display: none;
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much Kharis, it did the trick! We can close this thread now.

Regards,

Carol

Dear Carol,

Thank you for updating me. I am glad to hear that. You’re always welcome here. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Regards,
Kharis

I’m using Sydney wordpress theme i want to add playstore icon and appstore icon just below the slider text .How we can do this .Please provide the solution asap.

Hello @harpreet13419.hs@gmail.com,

Thank you for posting in. Your query doesn’t seem to relate with the current topic. Please compose your own topic through this form instead. We will be more than happy to assist you from there. Doing so means you will help us to keep this support forum well-archived. Furthermore, it will be more easier to read by others.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis, I’m having a similar problem of color underline text on all my headings. It wasn’t there until I made a change in Mobile menu button color and tried to change padding for the same as padding for mobile and tablet devices is different than what it shows on computer. But changing that, now the line has started appearing on all headings, please help.
site:
www.theindianmystic.com

The coding mentioned above, worked for my site too but now the Sidebar has shifted up and no amount of top padding from the page builder text row is correcting it. It tends to hide in mobile devices and I want to shift it down a few px’s.

Hello there,

Try adding the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width:992px) {

.home .sydney-hero-area {
    margin-top: 220px;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis