Removing Gaps between sections

Hi there,

I’ve recently purchased the Active theme and love it! One thing I am trying to fix is there is a gap appearing between my ‘two offers’ and ‘slideshow’ sections, see the images attached. I’d like to remove this gap so it appears as your ‘Demo 2’ page does.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks!

Hello @harry

We are happy to do this modification for you. Please send us your store url, we will send you a collaborator request and sort this out.

Thanks!

It’s iter-apparel.myshopify.com/

I’ve discovered the same issue on a few pages/sections since posting here. Will this fix all of them?

I also posted about the about page / other sections, if you wouldn’t mind assisting with that at the same time.

Appreciate the help.
Harry

We have sent you a collaborator request. In the meantime, could you please explain all of the issues you want us to fix.

Thank you.

Thank you, I have accepted.

Could you please remove the spacing between all the sections on the homepage?

Is there a way I will be able to do this in the future, when I make changes to the page?

Hello @harry

We have made a copy of the Active theme on your store called “Active (Support Fixes)”.

In that theme, we have added a checkbox in the general settings of the theme customizer in the " Welcome to Active (General Setup)" section, which let’s you enable and disable the homepage padding. We have disabled it as a default but you can enable it there if needed.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Amazing, thanks for your help!