Removing blank spaces

Hi,
I am encountering white spaces in my sydney theme and i came accross this solution. to update this piece of code.
.page-wrap {
padding: 83px 0 100px;
clear: both;
margin-top: -112px;
}
This works just fine but there are no spaces on my front page and this code is hiding other rows on my front page. Please tell me the code to makes these changes only to the other pages.

Hi,

Please remove that Custom CSS and post a link to your site / specify where you have blank spaces, so I can give you a working Custom CSS to hide just the spaces without hidding rows or anything else.

Best Regards,
Csaba

www.thesaccharide.com. The white spaces appear on all the pages except for the front page.

Hi,

You can remove the white spaces with this Custom CSS:

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

.entry-footer {
    display: none !important;
}

.content-area .hentry {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

If you will still see white spaces on some of your pages, please post links to the pages where you see them, the CSS was tested on Services Page and it removed all white spaces.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Thanks for the help. It didn’t completely remove the spaces but the space between the content and footer was larger than the space between header and content. Now they are equal.But that is ok for me. Thanks again for the help.

Hi,

This Custom CSS have to remove that white space too:

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
}

if that didn’t work, then please try this Custom CSS instead:

.content-wrapper {
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

This CSS did the job! Thank you!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba