Remove white space below row and above footer

Hello,

I am using SiteOrigin page builder. For one particular page I would like to remove the space below the row and above the footer. For this page I’ve used a background image for the row and would like to have this image end where the footer starts. For all other pages this space can remain as it is.
I’ve tried, but could not find the right way to to do. Please help.
Hope I’ve given enough info.

Thanks,
Kiran

Hello there,

What will happen if you enable the front page template?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,
After enabling front page template for this page the white space above footer is gone now. But this is not a home. Is it ok to use front page template for a page which is not home/landing page?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kiran

Hello Kiran,

The front page template is specifically built for front page, but it won’t be a problem to be applied on other pages. It won’t break any functionality on site’s homepage. The difference merely on its styling that seems to meet with your need.

Regards,
Kharis

Understood. Thanks a lot for your help Kharis.

You’re always welcome. :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here:https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/sydney#postform? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Regards,
Kharis

Done just now. Rated 5 star.