Remove Red Square over employees and projects

Hi,
Does anyone know how to remove the red square effect that appears when you hover over the ‘employees’ and ‘projects’ section? Also, is there a plugin/ widget that will display your posts as a news slider on the front page?
Cheers,
Rob

Hello Rob,

1. Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.
.roll-team .avatar::after,
.roll-team .team-item .team-pop,
.roll-project .project-item .project-pop {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}
  1. You can try to use SiteOrigin Post Carousel widget from SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin.
    Here is the widget documentation:
    https://siteorigin.com/widgets-bundle/post-carousel-widget/

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

You’re a legend!

A quick question with the CSS code. I’m a complete muppet when it comes to that, hence the really stupid question I am about to ask.

Do I just copy what is written there and drop it in anywhere in the section you said to put it in?

Cheers,

Rob

You are welcome Rob,

The answer is yes, but please note that everything between /* and */ is considered comment. You can check this link for more details:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sorry to bother you, can I ask how I change the the number of services I can list across the page in services type A. I can only have 3 before it goes to a new line, is there a way to list 4 across the row without another level being added?

Cheers,

Rob

Hello Rob,

Please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.