Remove Padding using Section ID

Hello. I have a series of widgets (using the image widget) that I would like to remove the padding from the left, right and top from. My goal is to have thee images fill the entire 1/2 width. Can you please share with me the .css to do this using the SECTION ID function. Here is what I tried:

.bike-image-id {
padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
	top-padding:0;
}

Pleaase find a link to an image of what I am seeing: http://carivino.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Customize_-Homepage-–-CARIVINO-Google-Chrome-2019-01-16-18.37.39.png

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and it looks like you have already resolved this issue, is it correct?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
Thank you for your response. I did a quick work around so I could publish the site. I simply set the images as background images (on 3 of them). Unfortunately they do not view on mobile devices. Is there a way to make the background images preview on small devices?
And, if not can you provide instruction for my previous request? Much appreciated.

Hello,

Try to use the following CSS code (it will also move second image below text for proper layout). You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    section#bike {
        height: 100vw;
    }

section#text-25,
    section#text-26 {
        height: 50vw;
    }

.multicolumn-row {
        display: table;
    }

section#text-14 {
        display: table-header-group;
    }

section#text-14 .atblock.container {
        padding-top: 50px;
        padding-bottom: 50px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you very much this was the perfect solution!

Great, you are welcome!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

closed #7