Remove padding in a single widget

Hi, I want to remove the padding between header and text in the text widget, but only in a particular widget. Can you please tell me how to do this?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website to the page where you have that particular widget and let me know which one is that, so I can check if that’s possible only for that particular widget.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Unfortunately the source-code doesn’t help, I must inspect your website in order to help, please publish your website to a test server and post a link to it here, so I can help.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Can you please remove my last post. I thought I was replying to an email not directly to the post and I would like this information not to be public. Thanks.

I will get back to this one once the site is live.

Hi,

Ok, I have removed your last post, please post a link to your website here after you’ve uploaded it to a live server.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I have the website up, can i send you a private link to look at the white space issues

Hi,

Yes, please send the link to me in a Private Message.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

You can reduce the space between the main title and the button in home slider with this Custom CSS:

.text-slider .subtitle {
    padding: 10px 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello I need to do something similar.
Is there a way to assign an identifier for each widget and / or row so If I need to modify text size, text padding text margin or whatever, etc it affects only one particular widget

As an example I need to change the distance between the Title of the video widget and I want to make the “title” much smaller since more than a tittle is just a credit for the author of the video (I need to disable that title at this moment because it look awful, Unnecessarily big, specially for mobile I need to show the website and that kills the look because is a long phrase)
I want it to be quite small.
Temporary website link here https://websicl.000webhostapp.com/

Also some times I need to move or modify size, padding or margin for the little red line that is under the widget titles, always just for a specific widget. What rules that little red line?

O I have added specific widget ID widget class in pages, Widget style, Attributes and also in That row Attributes, Row ID, Row class, Cell Class.
I thought that would do the trick to identify them, but when using firefox to analyze it I don´t see any changes, I don’t see this ID and Class come up
Thanks

Hello
I never got a response for my question up there. thank you

Hi,

You can’t set identifier for widgets, but your widgets have identifiers ( IDs ) by default, so you can use the default IDs to style different widgets, to check the IDs you can use the web browser’s inspector tool ( Google Chrome or Firefox for eg. ).

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you
Yes of course I did that but I just saw an Id that was for all widgets.

But I ended up changing the full Uppercase for all widget titles to Normal writing. I don’t even remember how now :confused:

although I remember I also I wanted to change the little red under line in widgets titles for one widget only but I am not having issues with that anymore.
Thank you

Hi,

Please post a link to your website to a page where you want to change a widget, let me know widget do you want to change and also, please deactivate the maintenance mode, so I can access your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

ok
websicl.000webhostapp.com
as an example services widget

oh be aware that today for some annoying reason, at least for me is not working on firefox some ssl or who knows what

Hi,

Ok, can you please clarify exactly what would you like to change there? If you want to specify a selector for the whole section ( Row ), you can do that in the Row’s Settings / Attributes / Row ID.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Move the little red line that is under the text.

I remember That was my issue, on just one of the widget. All the others were ok, but in one, the text and the red line, were touching. Then I changed the text and now there is no problem but I would like to know how to do that for future reference if its happen again.
Thank you

Hi,

You can move down the red line for all widget titles with this Custom CSS:

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
    padding-bottom: 25px !important;
}

or if you want to move the red line for a specific area you must specify the Row ID in front like this for example for the Services Widget:

#pg-29-1 .panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
        padding-bottom: 25px !important;
}

or if you set a Row ID how I specified you will know the ID, so you don’t have to inspect your website to find out the ID.

Kind Regards,
Csaba