Remove padding between rows in Sydney using page builder on all pages

Hi,

I have a well-known issue with the white space between rows created by the padding.

Now I learned from your help pages how to delete the padding in a selected row.
But since I am planning to create a lot of rows, I was wondering if you could help me with a custom css code to change the default padding from 100px to 0px?

I am using Sydney with the Front Page Template on all sites, but unfortunately cannot post my website, because I cannot show it to my clients, until is is finished.

If you need further information, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Tim

Hello Tim,

Please try to use the following CSS code. But please note, that row option won’t work anymore.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.panel-row-style {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

thanks for the fast help.
Will try it later today, but it looks exactly like the thing I needed.

Best wishes

You are welcome Tim!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is there a way to use this code but keep a small buffer between the rows? For certains posts on my website I need to use Page Builder, but the Sydney theme is leaving big gaps between each row, and the code provided bunches things up too much.

Here is one of the pages in question so you can see (https://foundationagecoaching.com/index.php/2019/02/21/drill-of-the-month-sequence-passing-squares/)

Hello,

I’ve just checked the link that you mentioned above and it looks like you have already resolved this issue. However, please feel free to create a new topic with a link to this topic if you still need help, I’ll close this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.