Remove Hover Overlay On Project Widget Preview Images

Hello there,

I am using the beautiful astrid theme and am loving all the options and the clean design!

I have applied some custom css and am very happy with the new hover effects on service images.

I have also applied a new hover effect to images of the project section (widget) but I really cannot find out how to remove to standard hover effect for the project img. So currently my hover is interferring a little with the original hover (black overlay animating from left to right). I would be very grateful if you could help me remove this.

(on a second note - I am also failing to increase font size of the widget titles. Would be so awesome if you could point me to correct handle for css amends here too!!)

Many thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
Lina

Hello Lina,

1. Please provide a link to your website.

2. Please create a new topic for your font size issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

The problem is that I’m currently still developing on localhost, so I wonder how to show you the state of the site. Maybe I could put a screencapture in a dropbox and share a link with you until I’m on a staging server?
Basically I am using the simple custom css plugin, so my guess is that it’s overlapping with a function from style.css

That looks like this now

/*set hover styles for images in Projects section*/

.project-thumb img {
 -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; /* Safari and Chrome */
    -moz-transition: all 1s ease; /* Firefox */
    -ms-transition: all 1s ease; /* IE 9 */
    -o-transition: all 1s ease; /* Opera */
    transition: all 1s ease;
}

.project-thumb img:hover {
-webkit-transform:scale(1.10); /* Safari and Chrome */
    -moz-transform:scale(1.10); /* Firefox */
    -ms-transform:scale(1.10); /* IE 9 */
    -o-transform:scale(1.10); /* Opera */
     transform:scale(1.10);
}

If you cannot help me like this, I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as I can send a link to my site!

thanks a lot
Lina

Hello Lina,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.