Remove header image from blog posts

Is there a way to hide the header image on blog posts? My site is staging.visitlongbranch.org. Thanks for your help!

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.single-post .site-header:not(.float-header) {
      position: static !important;
    }

.single-post .sydney-hero-area {
      display: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

I added the CSS, but now the color behind the menu is now white, so you cannot see those items. Please take a look here: http://staging.visitlongbranch.org/do-you-believe-in-ghosts/

Thanks!

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code:

.single-post .site-header:not(.float-header) { 
      background-color: #000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

That almost worked. Now the contact header is pushed down onto the logo and there is a big gap of white space at the top above the contact header. Thoughts?

staging.visitlongbranch.org/do-you-believe-in-ghosts/

Hello there,

Try adding this extra CSS code:

.site-header {
      margin-top: 0;
    }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .site-header {
        padding-top: 65px;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. That worked; however, now my phone, email and address icons are not appearing in the contact header.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay. I visited your site and the screen is displaying a not secure message.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from staging.visitlongbranch.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

It prevents me to see your actual site. Please fix it first.

Try adding this extra CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .site-header {
        margin-top: 50px;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis. That worked!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis