Remove header completely and set homepage to static page

I am trying to remove the header slider so that my homepage is a static page on my site without a header image or slider of any kind. When I go to Customize and choose not to display a header at all and then I go to Settings and in Reading I indicate which page should be the homepage I still see the header slider on my site and actually the button no longer functions to get into the rest of the site. Can someone help me understand what I am doing wrong?
https://warblerpress.com
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Does your front page header type setting, which is located under Customize > Header area > Header type look like this?

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 11.11.20

Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have not heard a reply or received any responses to this question. To reframe the problem: when I choose “no header” in the customization options for the header and I select a page on my site, the header slider continues to appear. Can anybody help me understand how to remove completely the header? Or is that not possible with the Sydney theme?

Your webste’s source code shows me an active cache enabled with WP Supper Cache. This active cache may retain the cached version of your pages to load on web browser. And it ignores the recent changes have applied.

Please try flushing cache and restarting your web browser before reloading your site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support