Remove edit at the bottom of the postpage

Hello

On post pages there is an area with “edit” beyond the black last row at the bottom of the page.

my website is www.becht.se

Is there a way to remove this edit row ?

Hi,

The “Edit” link only appears when you are logged in to the site. It will not appear for the guests. So, you don’t need to remove it.

Regards,
Awan

Hello Awan

Yes the “edit” is not there but the white row under my last black row is there. How can I remove that so it looks like the design on my pages …se below

Kind regards
Peter

Hi,

Add this code to Customize > additional CSS to remove the white space:

div#pg-3927-1 .panel-row-style {
    padding-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Hello Awan

Its still there - like this

but I want to remove the white bottom board it on all post pages

my website is www.becht.se

Kind regards
Peter

Hi,

Add this code also please:

.single-post .page-wrap, .page .page-wrap, .page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}
.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper .content-area, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper .content-area {
    margin-bottom: -30px;
}

And please let me know again which page has the similar issue.

Regards,
Awan

Hello Awan

Thanks It almost solved the problem. There is still a small white board beyond the last row. How do I remove that ?

Likewise its the same on al post pages ( danish indlæg ).

Kind regards
Peter

Hi,

Please replace this code below:

with this:

.panel-row-style {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

If the issue still appears, please share the page URL here and I will check it one-by-one.

Regards,
Awan

Hello Awan

Sorry for late response. Unfortunate al rows lost their padding at bottom, which I cant have.
It’s only the white board in the bottom of every single post page where it stands edit I want to remove. On pages its ok but like this

but on every singel post pages it looks like this

The small white boarder where it stands edit is stil there on single post pages but not on pages

My website is www.becht.dk

an example to one single post page Url is

http://www.becht.dk/2017/02/15/marienhain-berlin-2017/

Kind regards
Peter

Hi,

Do you mind if I log in to your dashboard and try to fix it directly? please send me a private message for the login access to your site.

Regards,
Awan

Hi

No problem. Its ok.

Peter

Hello Awan

Have you looked at my post pages ? I tried to check if it was an extra footer or widget that is making it, but cant find any error. Please let me know if you can find the problem.

Kind Regards
Peter

Hi,

yes, I can find it on this marienhain-berlin page. Did you make some modification to your site? because I can not see the footer on your page.

Currently, I still waiting you sending me your login details, so I didn’t do anything yet to your site.

Regards,
Awan