Remove blank spaces between rows in page builder

How can I remove the long blank space that appears between rows in page builder. For Example on one of my pages I have the resources available to readers which includes three columns with the first row acts as the resource type title e.g Blog Articles and introductory text then the second row has the preformatted row for showing recent posts titles.

However thers is a long white space between the rows which means that many viewers will not realise that recent blogs are listed lower down the the page out of sight. the same issue occurs in all three resource columns

Omission from earlier note re white spaces - I tried amending the layout parameters to 0 px at he bottom of first row and only 5 px for the top fo the second row but there is still a white space of several inches which meams the second row is out of sight of the viewer unless he/she scrolls down the page.

Hello,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots along with a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Screen shots attached showing page i. e first row. Second screen shot shows long space between rows.

web site ref is http://hr-management-dimensions.co.uk/HRMDmn/resources/

Sorry pressed return before adding screen shots

http://hr-management-dimensions.co.uk/HRMDmn/wp-admin/upload.php?item=888

Hello,

Please try to do the following in order to resolve that.

Go to your Dashboard β†’ Appearance β†’ Customize β†’ General, enter 0 (zero) for top and bottom padding, save your changes.

Then edit the page, click a wrench button of a row , expand Layout section, enter 0 (zero) for Top/bottom padding, repeat for every row, save your changes.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, Thank you for the above solution which works well.
Will show ticket as resolved now thank you again

You are welcome!

It’s great that it works well :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.