Related products

Hi!
I have a problem with the related products. They are showing in a very narrow column between product image and product description, as seen here: http://www.minior.no/produkt/rysjegenser-kremhvit/ Called “beslektede produkter” in my language (norwegian).

Is there a way to get the related products to show under the images and description? At the bottom of the page?

I don’t know much about CSS and shortcodes, so if there is a shortcode to fix this, can you please tell me detailed where to put the shortcode? Because I have no idea :wink:

Hello @Kjersti,

Looks like you are using TemplatesNext ToolKit plugin. This plugin is for TemplatesNext WordPress Themes.

Can you please try to turn it off and see if it resolves the issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you @Roman! I have deactived the TemplatesNext plugin. It helped a little, but the title is still in the middle there. Do you know how I can get it under the image gallery of the Product? http://www.minior.no/produkt/rysjegenser-kremhvit/

Best regards,
Kjersti

Okay @Kjersti,

Please use this CSS code to move the title down:

.related.products {
    clear: both;
}

You can add CSS code to style.css file of your child theme, also you can use Simple Custom CSS or similar plugin for adding CSS code.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you so much @Roman! It worked, I used the Simple Custom CSS. It is the first time a shortcode I used actually worked!

Do you know if there is any way to change “items” in the cart to “varer”? Or do I have to start another thread for that issue?

Best regards,
Kjersti

You are welcome Kjersti!

I am glad to hear that it worked :slight_smile:

TheShop theme is not yet fully translated to Norwegian language (neither Bokmål nor Nynorsk). But you can help to translate it here. And here you can find a Norwegian translation team and ask to make you a translation validator.

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you again! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the advice, but I did not find “items” in the list I can translate. Who can I contact?

I am sorry for all my questions ;)`

Best regards,
Kjersti

Hello Kjersti,

“items” string is already translated for Bokmål, but not for Nynorsk, here is the link.

Here are Bokmål and Nynorsk teams, you can contact one of Translation Editors if you want to become one of them :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi!

Ok, I didn’t see it at first, but now I see it. :slight_smile: Thank you!
If it is already translated, can I change “items” in the Cart to be the Norwegian word?

Best regards,
Kjersti

Okay Kjersti,

You did not tell me which language do you want to use, the following explanation is for Bokmål.

1. Go here, scroll down and export .po and .mo files.

2. Rename exported files to nb_NO.po and nb_NO.mo respectively.

3. Put renamed files into public_html/wp-content/themes/theshop/languages folder.

4. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi again,

Thank you so much for all Your help! I am sorry for all my questions.

I don’t think that I have WordPress on my computer. I don’t find any folder like the one you mentioned. I think my WordPress is web based. Is that possible? How can I fix the Language then?

Best regards,
Kjersti

I forgot to tell you, but it is Norwegian (bokmål) I want. It’s the most common in Norway.

Yes Kjersti,

Your WordPress is definitely web-based. You have to access it via cPanel or SFTP.

If you want to get more information about how you should access your website then you have to contact your hosting provider.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman!

Kind regards, Kjersti

You are welcome Kjersti!

It would be nice if you leave your feedback for TheShop theme at WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.