Related products without formata

My web maquinaria.parahosteleria.es, the related products appear disorderly, without format.
How can I correct this?

Hi,

Please try to deactivate your plugins ( except WooCommerce ) then check how it looks.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I have deactivated the pluggins and nothing happens. The problem continues

Hi,

Can you please post a screenshot and point out exactly what is distorted on them?

Best Regards,
Csaba

WEB http://maquinaria.parahosteleria.es/producto/mesa-de-refrigeracion-serie-600/

Hi,

Ok, Thank you, now it’s clear, the problem is that the text on the buttons are too much ( too long text ), you can have 2 fixes:

1. Make the text break into 2 lines ( not the best one, but you can see how it looks ):
.woocommerce ul.products li.product a {
    white-space: normal !important;
}
  1. Make the font-size on the button smaller ( this is the best one in my option ):
.woocommerce ul.products li.product a {
    font-size: 9px !important;
}

.add_to_cart_button::before, .cart-button::before {
    font-size: 9px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I COULD CONFIGURE IT TO SHOW 3 PRODUCTS. Would this solve it?

Hi,

Yes, I think that should resolve it too, please try to set it to show 3 products and let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

how do it?

Hi,

You can show 3 columns in full with this Custom CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
    width: 30.7% !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Perfect!.. Yes now.
thanks for your help

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba