Reinstalling Moesia Pro issues

Hello,

I recently had to reinstall this theme and was uploading the settings xml to my wp site (this I got from your documentation page) and getting an error message “This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number”. Also tried to upload the demo content and got the same error message. I am trying to get my setting like I use to have them on my other site (before losing all my data). I remember the settings xml file will set up the site with the services page, profiles, and other pages. How can I get this settings? Where do I go for my services page settings?

Thanks.

Hi,

The services and custom post types can be imported with setting10.xml in Types > Settings > Import/Export ( make sure Types is installed and activated ) and you can download import the demo data to wp-admin / Tools / Import / WordPress Importer and you can download the demo data from point 4 from Our documentation, from here: https://athemes.com/documentation/moesia/

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello again,

I tried doing both, importing the demo content and also the setting10.xml as I have down this in the past. But this time for the setting10.xml I keep getting error messages, and when I upload the demo.xml I get the some of the files fails to import. All I am trying to do is set up this theme but for some reason both of your xml files are not recognized by the importer or types. Can you please help me set this theme up? You can see on the page that all the lay out is miss configured even after trying to import 3 times your demo content. Here is the link of the testing site. Not sure what else to do as I keep wasting time installing and reinstalling the theme & the importer plug in thinking that maybe it is the plug in issue.

http://test.greentouchcleaningservices.com.greentouchcleaningservice.com

If you could help me get this theme set as it is shown in your documentation I’d really appreciated.

On another topic, Do I have to pay more money because I am using this theme on another domain? thanks again.

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your site in e-mail to csaba.athemes@gmail.com and I will try to import these for you, but please make a database reset before, so the import will have to work.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
Sent you an email with the info you asked for, did you receive it? thanks again.
Fabiola.

Hi,

I haven’t received it, please re-send it again and make sure to include a link to this topic and also a link to your website.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello again,

I sent again the info to your e-mail. Please let me know if you receive the email. Thanks again in advance.

Hi,

I have received it and imported the demo data, but how I see it was already imported.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

This is not how the demo data looked like when I first install the theme, It had more sections displaying and showed more of the features from the theme. It also had your google map displaying, a team section to display, as well as some of recent project section too. This is truly disappointing, I get that you guys are growing and probably you have more people to attend but I never had to wait 1 WEEK, for an answer to my issue! And not even getting it solved! You offer lifetime support and setting up of the theme as you advertise it but Im not getting any of those.

I also remember there used to be an option for the menu nav to show on top instead of under the slideshow but I can’t find it now, could you please let me know if Moesia Pro still has this option? And how I can make those changes? Thanks.

Hi,

The demo data is just dummy data, the sections and everything else will not show up if you don’t set your Front Page to a Static Homepage and don’t setup the widgets in Page Builder, the demo data can’t set these up for you, it just import posts, custom post types, pages and images, it will not be able to setup your widgets and theme options.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, I believe I posted before this question but maybe yo have not seen it yet…
I am trying to place the nav to be on top of the site and not below the slider, There used to be an option for this on the header part of customization but I cant find it now. Could you please guide me on where I could change the settings for the menu nav positioning.

Thanks!

Hi,

You can show the menu on top of the image by checking wp-admin / Appearance / Customise / Menu / " Check this box to show the nav bar at top (changes will be visible after you save and exit the Customizer). " - it’s the first option in Menu Customiser.

Best Regards,
Csaba