Reduced space between widgets

I try to reduced space between widgets in home page, How can I do?
https://osoji.cl/
Regards
Patricio

Another question in the same Theme.
I insert a widget text in home with 3 videos, all same code, but show me different size video,
how can fixed to show same size at all?
regards

Hello Patricio,

Please try to do the following.

Log in to your website → go to the home page → click Customize button in toolbar on the very top of the screen → go to WidgetsPage - Homepage → edit a widget → expand its Styling section → reduce Top/bottom padding → repeat this for other widgets → click Save & Publish button.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It looks like you have already resolved your video issue, can you please confirm that?

By the way, it is better to create separate topic for each question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have a question regarding social profile menu - I have three widgets for the footer Facebook, linkedIn, and Twitter. They are very close to each other. I have tried using the google tool for web developer to edit the padding, and it seemed to display fine like I’d like it, but when I pasted it onto appearance >editor, and I have closed it off with a }, there were no changes I did this repeatedly and I did click update changes. Please advise.

Hello Noor Attar,

Can you please create your own topic for your question with a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Many thank’s.
about space between widgets, work fine.
Sorry, I will open a new topic for this.
Regards
Patricio

Okay Patricio, you are welcome.

Kind Regards, Roman.