Reduce the size of the menu bar

I have downloaded your theme areview for my new movie review site englishmoviereview.com ; Like your theme very well but i need some help;
can you please give me css code for reducing the size of the navigation menu bar;
it looks very big now

also what is the optimal size for the header so that it shows right in the mobile (now it is not looking good -looks somewhat small)
Thank you
sarina

Hello Sarina,

1. Here I can see that you applied the following CSS rule (among others) with Simple Custom CSS plugin. Please remove the rule to reduce the size of the menu bar.
.container {
    margin: 30px auto;
}
  1. I’m not sure what is the issue with header in mobile, it looks okay for me. Yes, it’s a bit small, but that’s the way it works.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanx for the prompt reply
changed the number to 0 and solved the problem

just to point it out to you - i first went to your support on wordpress.org - but i saw that you don’t frequently answer the questions put there -that is why i came here.

your theme is very good - i just need content on my site now :slight_smile: -everything else is there for a movie review site
sarina

You are welcome Sarina,

Yes, you are right, we are getting many questions so we are not always able to provide immediate answers (considering that we have many Pro themes).

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback (it can be the first one) for aReview theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

done