Recently, Responsiveness Of The Top Menu Affected


#1

Recently something happened to the site I use Newsanchor Theme on. The issue is linked to the top menu. It used to be responsive, and behaved correctly. When the site resized and “snapped” to the first resized format (while i was slowly dragging the sides of a browser to check responsiveness), the top menu would snap correctly when resized into a single line, all text in the menu fitting the single line.

But now, recently, when the first “snap” occurs as i slowly drag the side of the browser, the menu doesn’t resize correctly into a single line of text, and “snaps” in an ugly looking two lines of text.

What changed? This was not happening before. Can you please tell me how can this be fixed?

Thank you very much if you could help me out!


#2

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba


#3

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, I’ve sent the link to the site in a PM towards you with the title “The Link To My Website”. Please take a look in order to see what I am describing.

Thank you if you could let me know how to fix it.


#4

Hello,

When you have the time, please tell me how I could try and solve this, if you think there would be a way. I have sent you a PM and removed the copy-protect plugin from the site, like you asked, so you can inspect the source.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:


#5

Hi,

Sorry, I didn’t got that PM, please send a new PM, but with the title of the topic and also include a link to the topic, so I can know what issue to check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba