Recently anwsered topic

Hello,

the community recently anwsered a topic: How to Edit or Remove the Service Page Descriptions that Appear on the Homepage

I would like to do the same thing on my site (www.market-in.be) I have about 6 services (on the topic he had only 2 services). You suggested creating html texts. On my site I would like to add 2 rows and 3 columns (the same as the first row of my current services)

So, what line of code should I add to get the description of my services without the “…” at the end of the description because it is too long? This way I can display a small description and optimize the page when clicking on the title to display a long description

Regards,
Mykaras

Hello Mykaras, sorry for delay.

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman, sorry for the delay too,

On this topic (How to Edit or Remove the Service Page Descriptions that Appear on the Homepage) you explained how to remove the description on the services widget.

On my site (market-in.be) when I complete the page of one of my services, after a certain number of characters I have"…" that appear on my home page, is it possible (via HTML or other texts) to have a description on my home page and when I click on the name of the service, to redirect to a page with a complete explanation of the service?

You suggested creating HTML texts, for the layouts of my services, I would like to add 2 rows and 3 columns (the same layout as the first row of my current services + one below)

Regards,
Mykaras

Hello Mykaras,

I’ve just checked your website and saw that your service titles are already linked to pages that contain full service description, for example this. So is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Here are my services:

When I click on the title of a service (email marketing for example) I am redirected to my service page

But if I change this description to add content:

on my home page, I have “…” that appears instead of having a small description

problem4

Is it possible to display another description on the home page (shorter) to be able to read the entire description by clicking on the title?

That explanation sounds better.

Regards,
Mykaras

Hello Mykaras, thank you for detailed explanation.

I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve that, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
You can still refer to the topic that you have mentioned above, but I don’t think that it’s reasonable if you have many services.

I guess I just have to get used to “…” or try the other subject’s html text.

Thank you for your time !

You are welcome Mykaras!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.