Read me not working

I for the life of me cant figure how to get the read me to work. I have long news articles and need to get the to work or my news page is going to be too long. If i click the button or <!–more–> it wont work either way. What am i missing? This is the only thing preventing me from going live with my site.

Thanks

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I have tried to follow the advice on this forum about Read More - but I cannot get it to work. I am simply in a siteorigin editor and i click the Read More icon, and it appears while in the Live Editor, but once I save, refresh - nothing appears on the website. Can you please let me know what i need to do to make this work?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have tried to add the load more button and also, please specify exactly where you have tried to add it ( on your homepage ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you. www.centurioncg.com

In each of the 6 Services I have put the “Read More” tag and it does not seem to work

Hi,

On those widgets the codes are not working, so you can’t add code to them ( to their content ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

So which widget do I need to use to make them work?

Hi,

Special widgets like Services won’t have the option to add code inside the content, Visual Editor Widget or Text Editor Widgets may work to add code in content, but others may not work with code in content ( the code won’t work or show up ).

Best Regards,
Csaba