Randomize the header slider

Hello, is it possible to randomize the order of the header slider slides so that it doesn’t always fade into the same next slide?

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve that with default Sydney theme slider, but you can try to use Smooth Slider plugin, it has random slides order option. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is there no css or changes I can make so that this functionality would be possible in the default Sydney theme header slider? If you have any idea of what I would have to do that would help a lot as I like the parallax and how my slider is set up

Even if its possible to start the slider from different slides when the page loads instead of always starting on the same one that would be helpful

Hello,

Is there no css or changes I can make so that this functionality would be possible in the default Sydney theme header slider?

You can’t do it with CSS. It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.