Quill Blocks plug in gone

I am using Quill theme for over a year. Today I noticed that some of the Quill plugin (block such as Quill Latest News, Quill About us, Quill Facts) have gone. I have then redone all the steps form the quill documentation. Yet those Quill plug in did not reappear.

Thanks for your advice on how to get them back

Hi,

Those blocks are by Page Builder, but if you click out of Page Builder tab on Edit pages, then you will have to redo all changes.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry; I did not explain my Problem well enough.

The Quill Widgets have disapeared. I still have QuillRecent Comments, Quill Recent Posts, Quill Social Profile and Quill Video.

But following widgets are gone: Quill Latest News, Quill About us, Quill Facts

Page builder is installed. I do not understand why they have gone. And I do not know What I have to do in order get them back.

Thank a lot for your help

Hi,

I have checked and those widgets wasn’t removed in the latest Page Builder and Theme version, so if you use the latest theme version, then you must have this widget available, if you haven’t removed them somehow with a plugin conflict or with a wrong code modification, so I suggest to try the latest theme version ( unmodified ) and only recommended plugins on a separate WP install and check if the widgets are there or not.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi @Csaba,

Like @mbae I found those widgets were also missing on my site. I followed the instructions you provided but the widgets are still missing.

Do you have an alternative solution?

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com, so I can check this issue further in your wp-admin, but make sure to have an unmodified version of the theme / only recommended plugins.

Best Regards,
Csaba

@csaba,

I sent you an email.
Thanks,
minneapolis-linus

Hi,

Ok, I will check and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba