Questions about the optimization of the theme

1. I got a custom logo for my site branding. When I open the site with my computer, the logo looks normal, but when I open the site with my smartphone, the logo looks very blurred and has a bad quality. I tested some things for example a higher pixel per inch value (The logo is a PNG file with transparent background). Is there a solution for this problem?

2. Is there a way to deactivate this section? I found out that this is the part for the title of the website, but i dont use this.

3. I would like to have a imprint site for my website and i want to link this site instead of all my sites in the left corner at the end of my page. How is this possible? I was looking for a solution but i couldnt find anything.
    And i wanted to change the informations like “Powered by Wordpress” but I wasnt able to find the section to change this text.

4. Next problem is that I want the background of sites to be black and the color of the font white. As you can see in my “About” or “Gallery” category, the background is white with black font. How can I change that?

5. Is there a special widget for a gallery? Till now, i just upload the pictures to the site and insert them in the textfield but i think that is very unprofesional.

I hope you can help me with this problems

Hello, please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.