Question in regards to linked pages and the home page blog post area

On my websites wordpress homepage there’s a space a blogging area. You also have a menu on the header/footer/or side bar that has links that you can click to take you to different pages of your website.

I am trying to have instead of making blog posts, I want the information that is on the web pages that are linked to in the links in my side bar / header / footer link menu to show up where the blog posts would show up instead.

Is this a possibility?

Hello, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

You have a menu on your website that takes you to seperate pages on your website.
I want a way for the pages that the menu links to, I want the information on those pages to show up as blog posts on my home page(which is where the blog is).

advanceinfinance.com

Notice the menu, then at the bottom is the blog. Well, I have to manually copy the pages and create blog posts with the information of those separate pages in my menu. I want a way to where I dont have to create the blog post and the blog area just copies the information of those pages automatically.

Hello, I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.