Question for Background pictures

How to set two background pictures in sydney theme with parallax scrolling effect like on your demopage? I only can set one picture.

Is this only a feature of the pro Version?

Hi,

Parallax you can set on Row Settings in Page Builder.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Many thanks for your help.

I used how to design a website youtube video from Saad Hamadi to design the sydney child. I asked him the following question and he directed me to you at Athemes. Can you please provide the code and where to put it? Thanks much. (conversation with Saad below)

Hello Saad, great website, easy to learn for beginner! Have a question. When I add background pictures through edit row > background image - the pictures come in very dark. Is there a setting to bring them in clearer, lighter so you can actually see the picture? Thanks!
Saad Hamadi
Saad Hamadi1 day ago
Diane Eldridge I understand! Yes, by default, the pictures are blurry when you add them as a background. If you want them clearer, contact aThemes (the theme builders), and they will provide you with a custom CSS, and that should solve your problem.

Hi @bschlotter,

You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

@genivadi - Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba