Question about your DEMO

Hello,
In the demo right here: http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Astrid
near the WORKFLOW area, you have these nice giant images around the WORKFLOW box.
How did you get these images there? Which widget should I use.

And another question is this:
In the PROJECTS section, whenever you click on a certain photo, it goes to that photo’s page.
How can I alter this so whenever I click any photo it just goes to the top or the bottom of the home page??

Thank you

Hello @vtremsin10,

1. That section contains four Text widgets. The first Text widget contains workflow text, and the rest of the widgets contain image links. You can even import demo content and see it for yourself.

2. Can you please be more specific? Where should those links lead?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I want to link the link to a specific widget in the homepage.
So when I click the link, it kind of scrolls down to a specific widget.

Hello @vtremsin10,

Please check this video:

Kind Regards, Roman.

I want to link not from a MENU, but INSIDE the projects section,
when I click on a project image, it sends me to that Project page.
How can I change this link on the Project image so it sends me to the top of the homepage or doesn’t do anything at all (just not make it a link).
My goal is to not have the user go on a project page, but rather just stay on the homepage…

I guess I’m kind of asking how can you just DISABLE the links in the projects and services sections so they don’t lead you to their pages and the user just always stays on the homepage?

I guess I’m kind of asking how can you just DISABLE the links in the projects and services sections so they don’t lead you to their pages and the user just always stays on home?

Hello @vtremsin10,

Thank you for the explanation. Please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you!!
Now how can I disable links not only in the projects section, but also in SERVICES?

Hello @vtremsin10,

Please check this topic as well:

You can add it to previous code like this:

<script type='text/javascript'>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('.atframework_projects_widget .project-title a').removeAttr('href');
        jQuery('.atframework_services_widget .service-title a').removeAttr('href');
    });
</script>

Kind Regards, Roman.