Question about the theme Moesia

Hello,

First I have to say that I really love the theme Moesia!! It is a great theme!! Thank you!! :+1::+1::+1:

In the Moesia documentation “Single pages header images” you can read the following:

Note that you should have the Types plugin and the settings file for it imported.

I wonder if this will be a problem now when the Toolset Types no longer is available? Or can I use another plugin instead? Which settings file should I import for changing the single pages header images?

I also wonder if this will affect existing websites with the Moesia theme with “Single pages header images” that has Toolset Types installed, when Toolset Types now no longer will be updated?

Please, let me know!!

Kind regards,
trew

Hello Trew,

You’ll still be able to run Moesia without loosing any single features with last version of Types plugin available publicly in this link.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thank you so much for your reply and for the link!
It’s good to know that I am not loosing any single features with last version of Types plugin for the moment. But what happens after a few months? Do you think that I can loose the features with the “Single pages header images” and header logos/text on single pages after a while when the Toolset Types doesn’t has been updated for several months and that Toolset Types maybe eventually not will be compatible?

Do you working on to find another plugin to replace the Toolset Types?

The theme Moesia is a really, really great theme and I really hope you still will keep this theme updated with the plugins needed and that the “Single pages header images”-function also will work in the future. Can you, please, confirm that?

It would really be good to know!!

The “Single pages header images”-function is a big reason why this theme is so good and why it is possible to create so good websites!!

Thank you so much!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
trew

Do you working on to find another plugin to replace the Toolset Types?

No at this time.

The theme Moesia is a really, really great theme and I really hope you still will keep this theme updated with the plugins needed and that the “Single pages header images”-function also will work in the future. Can you, please, confirm that?

This option will still be available as long as settings file can be imported to any version Types plugin – including version 2.3.5.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again Kharis,

Thank you very much for your reply and for confirming that the option “Single pages header images”-function will be working as long as settings file can be imported to any version Types plugin!!

Thank you!!

Kind regards,
trew