Question about importing demo content

Where can I download demo content (in .xml files) for Sydney Pro 2? Like Interior Design which is diplayed on One Click Demo Import plugin page - as the plugin is not working for me, everytime I want to change a theme with it, it leaves the old one so now I can see like five or six themes merged…

Oh and also, when will you release documentation for Sydney Pro 2? I upgraded from the previous version but I do not know what is the difference?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

Please read this quick start guide once again, and choose automatic import. Once the One Click Demo import enabled, visit Appearance > Import Demo Data. In there you’ll see preview thumbnails of available demos.

For update notes every version of Sydney Pro, you can read it on here: https://athemes.com/changelog/sydney-pro/

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, I know about that. The problem is, when I click import on any of the presented demos, instead of replacing the previous demo, the demo I want to import - merges with it. I do not know how to explain it better - it seems like my site contain items from the previous demo AND items from the new demo (like several “services” for instance, 12 instead of 4 - part of them is from the old demos) Quite a mess, if you ask me. I do not know maybe I am doing something wrong but it seems like the plugin does not clear the site from the previous’ demo code.

I do not know maybe I am doing something wrong but it seems like the plugin does not clear the site from the previous’ demo code.

It works like so. For security reason, it won’t remove the existing content. If you wan’t to clear the unused older content, you can manually delete them or use Bulk Delete plugin.

If you want a complete fresh WordPress site, you can use this plugin.

Please be advised doing this procedure and ensure you don’t loose your work.

Regards,
Kharis