Question about advice on Woocommerce on Athemes

Hi There :slight_smile:

I hope you are all well. I know this may not be a question you will answer, but I am building a brand new site for a client and I would very much like to use Sydney theme by Athemes, because at this point I don’t want to use any other themes :slight_smile: but my question is it is a normal site but I do want to add an ecommerce page on, would I then be able to use the Woocommerce plugin while using the Sydney theme?

Many thanks for your advice as always

Best,
Mel

Hello,

WooCommerce should work with any theme according to one of the FAQs in plugin description:

However, you might want to check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi There Roman,

Many thanks for your valuable advice as always.So just to understand I could use the free Sydney version with limited features with Woocommerce? Now I am considering the Sydney Pro theme, as long as there is guarantee that I can do the woocommerce thing with not having a lot of coding experience?

Sorry just want to make sure I make the right decision before upgrading :slight_smile:

Many thanks
Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

I wouldn’t call it limited, rather Sydney Pro has extra WooCommerce features. For example WooCommerce pages styling to make overall site design more consistent and different additional WooCommerce layout options for deeper customization without coding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Perfect! We upgraded to Sydney Pro, and LOVE IT! So many additional helpful features. Many thanks as always :slight_smile:

Have a lovely weekend

Best,
Mel

1 Like

You are always welcome Mel!

Have a lovely weekend as well :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support