Put image on top of image

Hi there,

I’m trying to put image on top of image within a widget. is there a way to do this?
Here’s link http://www.nourishsr.com/index.php/tests-1/
I would like to move the “flag” image on top right of the “language” image. The reason i want to do this so i can create a custom link on the top layer of the image.

thank you,

Hi,

You can align the flag image to top-right of the language image ( from above that ) with this Custom CSS:

.n2-code {
    position: relative;
}

.n2-code .wp-image-1182 {
    position: absolute;
    right: -10px;
    bottom: 75px;
    z-index: 9999 !important;
}
  • it will only work that way / correctly on desktop too.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Its working…but why is the position of the bottom are difference from one pc to another?
it looks ok from my pc, but it disoriented on different pc…is there anything that i over look?

thank you so much,

Hi,

As I told you it may not work good on all screensizes, because the image can’t be moved there to be fixed on that position, since the images are in different widgets, so if you want that image to be at the top-right of the image above it, then better add the image to the image above it, but that way unfortunately it won’t be able to be linked separately.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Noted, Thank you very much

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba