Put an arrow on the slider

Hi
I am using sydney (odaile.nusi.fr)
great theme btw
I have one weak point : in the slider one need an arrow or something showing that there is some info below… otherwise people will not look down
any clues how to do that ? (I did it with slider revolution but I believe this is too heavy in ressources for such a thing)
thanks

Hi,

Thank you for using Sydney theme.
Actually, like in Sydney demo theme, there is already a button that when it clicked, it will scroll the page downward.

Regards,
Awan

Hi
Yes, I know about the button, but I don’t like it…
At least, how to put the buttn and the text in a different position ?
N

Hi,

You can change the text of the button with the image using custom CSS code.

Can you let me know which button and text that you want to change the position? and its better if you share your site URL here.

Regards,
Awan

Hi
I put my address in the first post (odaile.nusi.fr)
I am using a child theme for the CSS.
at this moment I don’t use a button because it is in the middle of the picture, which i find ugly.
how can I put a button (and the associated text), left bottom ?
thanks

Oh I see…
Here is the CSS code:

.slide-inner {
    top: 70%;
    text-align: left;
    padding-left: 20px;
}

Regards,
Awan

sorry
it doesn t seem to work
i put the CSS code in style.css child theme

Hi,

Could you please to enable the slider text and the button? and please apply the CSS code in above also, then let me to check your site for further.

Regards,
Awan

Hi
I did it (and put the code in style.css child theme)
.slide-inner {
top: 80%;
padding-left: 20px;
}

Hi,

I didn’t see that you put the code in your child theme but I’ve tried to add it using browser tools and the CSS code is worked. http://prntscr.com/e9rf60

Regards,
Awan

hi
This is in style.css
.slide-inner {
top: 60%;
padding-left: 10px;
}

but I see the Welcome, etc in the middle !
I don’t understand why
N

Hi,

Can you create a temporary login details to your site and send it to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail?
I’ll try to check it directly.

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

I’ve just checked your dashboard.
The custom CSS code is already saved in styles.css file in your child theme, but I am not sure why its not called when the page is opened.

Then I tried to put the CSS code to : Customize > additional CSS. and its working now :slight_smile:
I hope its fixed the issue and don’t forget to change the login details that you’ve send it to me.

Regards,
Awan.

ok,
thanks for solving this issue !
regards
N