Purchase key not recognised

I have a lifetime membership recently it says when I upload Sydney Pro?

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. I assigned this ticket to Charlie who manages it, and he’ll reply you ASAP if his time permits. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis

No hurry at the moment I used a new theme instead :blush:

Hello there,

Re-activate Sydney Pro theme once again, please. Then empty the license key field, hit the save changes button, then re-enter the license key, activate and save.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi I have the same problem, I tried to reactivate the theme but have the same error (bcmfort.com)

Have you done it?

Regards,
Kharis

I did that and it didn’t work. I even reinstalled the theme and also the pro colors don’t work at all???

Yes I have tried that, same result.

Hello there,

Would you mind allowing me to access your site admin area to check and troubleshoot it directly? For security reason, you could share the working login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com along with the login URL; mention the link to this topic to indicate that’s a continuation of this discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

licence
https://mobilescaffoldsqld.com.au/wp-admin

Hello there,

I tried it directly from your site admin. Based on the result I got, I think we should fix it from our server side.

What email address or username did you use to purchase the theme?

Regards,
Kharis

This is what it says on my account
tanyawanaus-com-au
Tanzi

This is showing up in google can you remove it?

I deleted them. Thank you.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

That license should work. Are you running the latest version? Or, do you want to continue using the current version and avoid furute updates?

Regards,
Kharis

I’m also having this issue. License status is unknown.

Hello there,

Copy the license key to clipboard and delete it; then save. Re-insert and activate it again.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

I’ll have to try next time as I’ve used something else. Please leave open.

The Licence key still doesn’t work. I haven’t been able to use any of the themes since I bought the lifetime licence.

Hello there,

Are you running Sydney Pro 2.x? Please note that version 2.x has separate license key. Refer to this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis