Projects

Hello,

Still can’t grasp the projects part. How do I get mine to look like yours.

https://creativegang.com/our-work-portfolio/

Thanks again!

Hello @Creativegang,

Can you please provide more details about your issue (what goal exactly do you want to achieve)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have 2 issues with the Sydney theme.

1- For Homepage its ok but other page show a gap between footer and content while padding is at 0 (louetestrucs.com). How can I resolve this ?

2- In mobile, the navigation icon is not showing (impossible to change from homepage to another one. What can I do ?

Thanks

Hello, Roman,

My goal is to have uniformed featured images for the Our Work portion of the website.

Am I using the wrong widget, page, post to set up the projects image grid?

Thanks

Hi,

You must add the Portfolio widget on a Full Width page in a Full Width Stretched Row, so first of all set your Page’s Template to Full Width ( now it’s set to Default ), then add a Full Width Stretched Row and add the Portfolio widget inside it, then your Portfolio will loom like the Portfolio Section on Our Demo’s Homepage.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi again,
I’m not seeing a portfolio widget as an option.

Hello Jess,

1. I answered your question about the gap in other topic.

2. Please use the following CSS code to make mobile menu button visible (currently it is white on white background).
    You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.btn-menu {
    color: #6394bf !important;
}

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is it possible that I’m missing the portfolio widget? Or, am I looking at this to much and just don’t see it?

Hello @Creativegang,

Did you install the Portfolio plugin as described in Documentation?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I did. Should I reinstall it?

Okay @Creativegang,

There is no Portfolio widget, all you have to do is to add simple Text widget and insert a shortcode as described here.

I hope that it will help you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Before contacting you I read the directions, watched the videos, added all the plugins as noted in the directions and had already tried adding the shortcode for the portfolio into every text widget … with and without the Editor … and this is what it looks like no matter what … here’s the link https://creativegang.com/our-work-portfolio/ — thus my initial question of how to get it to look like the demo if I’ve followed all the directions and it’s still not working. Do the images all have to be the same size?

Thanks again for your help!

Hello @Creativegang,

Yes, all images have to be the same aspect ratio (size and resolution can be different).

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman, sorry for bothering you also with that issue, I want to show my images like in the DEMO Version of Sydney where you see many pictures next to each other. I have downloaded the sydney-portfolio.zip and installed it. Still have no clou how I manage to get it like in the DEMO. Thanks a lot for your help in advance, Tom

Thanks, Tom and Roman, Still haven’t figured this out. https://creativegang.com/our-work-portfolio/

Hello @Creativegang,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#panel-5872-0-0-0 .roll-project {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Tom,

Can you please provide more details about your issue and a link to your website?

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello again, any resolution on this? Thanks!

Hello @Creativegang,

Did you try the solution above?

Kind Regards, Roman.