Projects zoom function

Hi,
I’m having an issue with the zoom function on the projects section when viewing on mobile. When you click it the image actually appears smaller than the original one.
When you then select the full image icon in the top right, it makes the image bigger than the website so you have to zoom out to view it.

Any idea how I can fix this

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to a page where this issue happens, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks for looking into this. It can be found here: www.raptorcreative.co.uk

I would also like to make the links for the projects go to a separate tab. Is there a CSS code to automatically do that?

Hi,

Now I have checked what you meant, if you zoom in on the image the lightbox appears, which have container / border, so on a small screen ( where the project images turns into 1 column ) it’s obvious that the lightbox image will not fit the screen better then the actual project image which doesn’t have that container and border, so this is a normal behaviour, if you want to zoom in the image larger on your smartphone is always better to turn it into landscape, so then you may see the image larger then the actual project thumbnail.

As of opening the project in new tab, you can’t do that with just Custom CSS, you may need to change the theme files, so you have to add target="_blank" in the below 2 lines of a classes in widgets folder / fp-projects.php, from line 126:

<a class="link-icon" href="<?php echo esc_url($project_url); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>
							<?php else : ?>
								<a class="link-icon" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>

so the final code ( with target added ) have to look like this:

<a class="link-icon" href="<?php echo esc_url($project_url); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>
							<?php else : ?>
								<a class="link-icon" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba