Projects portfolio is super tiny!

I added the widget to display all my projects in one of the footers. In the Sydney demo, all the images are nice and big and fill the width of the screen, but when I try to do it, the images are about 10px tall, though I uploaded files that were 200 tall. Same thing happens with employees and really any widget I’ve tried to put in any of the footers. (Actually, only footer 1 displays anything; anything put in footer 2 or 3 just doesn’t show up.) They all get shrunk down to teeny tiny.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

@media only screen and (min-width:381px){
  .widget-area .roll-project.fullwidth .project-item{
    width: 50% !important;
  }
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

I am seeing the same issue:

I tried added the CSS from @kharisblank to the additional CSS section, but it does not seem to address the issue

And additional piece of information:

I noticed that the widget looks fine in Tablet and Phone view.

Hi @mhughson,

Can you share a link to your page needing help with, so I can inspect it and get the exact solution to suggest?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Unfortunately the site is still in staging, but I think I might have figured it out.

It looks like by default this theme has 3 Footers, which in fullscreen view are scaled to fit horizontally. This gets applied even if the other 2 footers are empty.

Switching to 1 Footer seems to make the issue less obvious. But it still doesn’t look like the demo version of this theme.

I figured out what is going on. I was trying to place the portfolio widget in the Footer of a “blog” site, but the demo version of this theme uses a static homepage with widgets added to it. When I copy that layout it looks how I would expect.

Glad to hear you resolved the issue. And thank you sharing it here, that’s highly appreciated.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support