Projects Page Support for Page Builder and SiteOrigins Widgets

I have experienced no support for Page Builder in Sydney Projects section, is there any time line for adding this support?

I am able to create content with Page Builder using SiteOrigins widgets, and then simply copy this content in Text View mode into a projects. However, the rendering, while correct contains a large number of spaces at the top of the content.

Is there any potential fix for creating content elsewhere in Sydney including Page Builder Site Origin elements (such as the Site Origins accordion widget), and then pasting this content into a Projects page?

Hello there,

To create a reusable content you could use Layout Builder widget to host the widgets/content that will be reproduced. Then access the export/import menu from Layouts button.

Regards,
Kharis

I am not sure of what you are providing here as a solution. Are you instructing me to export my content from a section where Page Builder is supported, say anything but the Projects section, then perhaps import this content into the Projects section? Note that in my case, I am able to get the content with the Site Origin accordion into a Project, but there is significant vertical margin at the top that makes me not able to use this technique.

Do you have a link to one of your projects that I could inspect and get the possible CSS code solution to suggest?

Regards,
Kharis

You are welcome to look at the site:

This is the non-accordian version

http://www.robocomtech.com/projects/rs/

This is the version with the accordion, but it will have significant space at the top between the feature image and the text.

http://www.robocomtech.com/projects/re/

I created this content but creating the page outside of Projects, then pasting it into a Project entry.

Attached is that content.

Hello there,

It looks like the extra spaces at top and bottom sit in the row settings. Edit the respective row, under Row Styles, expand the Layout options; then enter 0 into “Top/bottom padding” box.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for your attention. I did this and it did remove the margins.

Is there a better method for obtaining Page Builder type of layouts for Projects content, or is my method of composing elsewhere and pasting the current solution?

I want to make sure I am using best practices.