Projects/Our Work - Filter headlines background and line colours

Embarking on my first ever website design, I love the Sydney theme and have have had much help from forum posts solving a range of challenges. Alas, I’ve now come to one which is a little more stubborn and where my skills and earlier forum posts appear insufficient…

I have managed to change the colour of button lines in header menu and footer widgets using your solution to another case and this CSS code - and it worked beautifully:

However, I cannot find a way to do similar for the Portfolio/Our work headlines.

Here when hovering the Portfolio headline background comes up white and text underline is red:

I would like the Portfolio headline background to be the same colour as the site’s general background colour (#f4f3df) and the underline same as in header/footer (#61894e).

Can you help, please?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help you.

I can suggest you with custom CSS code solution for your portfolio headline part redesign. To get the exact code, I need to inspect directly with my web browser, can I request you to share a link to your page needing help with?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your prompt response and offer to assist.

The site is still ‘work in progress’ and normally hidden by the ‘Under Construction’ plugin, but I have deactivated it to allow you access and the link is https://mindthemoment.com/

I looking forward to hearing from you again.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link. Try adding this CSS code:

.our_work .project-filter li a:hover, 
    .our_work .project-filter li a.active {
      border-color: #61894e;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much - it worked wonders!
A big fan of the Sydney theme and the Athemes forum already - and now even happier:-)

Best wishes,
Hanne

You’re welcome Hanne!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support