Projects NOT FOUND Error 404

Hi Vlad,
I’m having troubles with Services and Projects sections because when I click on a single “projects post” appears a Server error: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

I think it’s a Types problem. I’ve installed everything following your instructions and I’m not comfortable with Types problems.

Thank you in advice!
Lucia

It would appear that your website is not working?
404 errors with custom post types can usually be solved by re-saving your permalinks, without making any changes, just re-save.

Thank you Vlad! I searched on web and I found a solution!! I re-saved the permalink and I created a new file web.config with the following code. It works!

<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name=“wordpress” patternSyntax=“Wildcard”>
<match url="*" />
<conditions>
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType=“IsFile” negate=“true” />
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType=“IsDirectory” negate=“true” />
</conditions>
<action type=“Rewrite” url=“index.php” />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>

I have the same problem here. When you say “re-save” the post does it mean just click Update or what ? Because I tried but it doesn’t work. And how did you created this file ?
Really sorry for bothering you but it’s a real mess with this permalinks not working… I’ll appreciate your help. Thank you.

It’s not really a mess, sometimes Wordpress does this.

I didn’t say re-save the post, I said re-save the permalinks. Please go to Settings > Permalinks.
I assume your issue is with the custom post types.

Let me know how it goes.

Yes it works ! I just click SAVE without doing any changes and it worked. Thank you so much !
Cheers