Projects: Is there a limit on the sliding bar?

Hello! I have listed 6 or so projects in the editor, but when I view the site, only 5 are showing on that sliding bar. Is there a limit? If not, how do we change, as I could have 100 projects basically on that slider. Thank you!

Hello there,

In the Rocked FP: Projects widget setting, find the option that says “Number of projects to show”, and ensure it’s been set to -1

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis! It definitely is at -1. Perhaps we can only have 5 or so projects listed in the carousel/slider? Thank you!

By default, in larger screen, there are 5 items visible. Have you checked our demo? Or, didn’t I get your objective correctly?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis! Yes, I started my site by downloading the demo and was just curious if you can have more than the default # of items in the “Our Work” sub section. If not, no problem, as i’m going to use a different page to post all my stuff. One other question: I have a black background now so words like “My Work” and the menu words like “Home” “Blog” “Services” etc (i’m referencing the demo so it’s easier for you to understand what I’m describing) are black. Is it possible to change the color of these sub -titles and the menu words? Thank you again!

If I understood it correctly, so you would like to display all your 100 projects without sliding?

To change the default menu color, you can add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width:1025px) {

.mainnav ul.menu > li > a {
    color: #ff0000 !important;
  }

.mainnav ul.menu > li > a:hover {
    color: #fff000 !important;
  }  

}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, Kharis, for the menu color change code! All set there. Thanks!!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis