Projects full width (again)

Would appreciate any help here. I’ve got all my pages set to full width but the projects pages. I just can’t seem to get them to behave. I’ve tried using

.single-projects .widget-area {
display: none;
}
.single-projects .content-area {
width: 100% !important;
}

in simple custom css but it makes no difference. There are no page attribute options when creating a new project to set it to the full width template as I’ve done with all other pages/posts.

My site, for reference is heavyfresno.com

If you scroll down to projects and click on one you’ll see the problem. Maybe I’m missing something (I’m not the brightest!)

Any ideas much appreciated.

Hello @kyuss,

Looks like your projects are already full-width.

Can you please confirm if you resolved the issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey, thanks for the reply Roman.

No, I’ve not resolved it yet. Maybe I’m not being clear or something odd is going on. If you go to my site, scroll to the projects (which I agree is full width on the front page) and click on a project to view the further images/post for that specific project, the page that opens isn’t full width. That’s the part I’d like to show full width, much like the pages that open when you click on one of the ‘latest news’ posts or even the contact page for instance. Every post or page that has a full width option has been selected as such. I just can’t see where the option to make those projects open in a full width page is.

Maybe I"m being dim!

Hello @kyuss,

When I visit, for example, British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists, I can see that it’s full-width and the custom CSS code below is applied and is working properly (you can see it here to make sure).

.single-projects .content-area {
   width: 100% !important;
}

Did you try to clear your cache?

Kind Regards, Roman.

You know what, I cleared my cache half a dozen times or more in my attempts to get this to work. I guess I hadn’t done it after applying that CSS. Did I mention I am a bit dim!

Thanks again Roman.

You are welcome @kyuss,

I am here to help you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.