Project Widget Title hard to read

Hi there,

I received feedback regarding the Project Widget, the project Titles are hard to read, as I have them shown permanently with one of your css codes :wink: .
experiencealkmaar.nl

Now I am wondering if it is possible to get the the ‘‘grey overlay’’ permanently shown, not only when you hover it. That should make the Project Titles better visible.

Maybe it is even possible to make it all in reverse order. So the overlay, the titles and the lines are shown all the time. And once you hover with the mouse that it will disappear with a nice transition.

Would be great if you can help me with this one!

All the best,

Guido

Hello Guido,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb:before {
    	 width: 100%;
    }
     .widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb:hover:before {
    	 width: 0%;
    }
     .widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb:hover .project-title a::before, .widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb:hover .project-title a::after {
    	 width: 0;
    }
     .widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb .project-title a::before, .widget.atframework_projects_widget .project-thumb .project-title a::after {
    	 width: 60%;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

That worked perfect!

Thank you so much.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support