Project Portfolio to Look Like Posts

I would like to create a view of the Projects portfolio to appear like what is displayed for posts when in masonry grid mode, which means arranged in a grid with space around the images, with a text header below the image that is a hyperlink, and then a brief description below. My Projects are software components and therefore the photo metaphor does not work as well. I suppose I could always construct a grid with a fixed number of rows, and then stack a centered image, an H2 title with hyperlink, and then a short description below them.

However, I wanted to check and see if there is a more efficient way. I did try the trick to add additional spaces around the images, but that is not entirely what I am looking for which is to duplicate the posts grid.

I checked to see if it was possible to have two different pages with post content separated by some attribute, and I do not think that is possible, but I certainly could be mistaken.

Is there a different WP plugin that would allow me to achieve the same type of look at the posts grid?

I tried putting via raw HTML text into a text box using ‘div class=“entry-post”>’, and it did not get the correct match.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Hello,

As far as I understand, you described projects archive. Please try to add /projects/ to your website URL in oder to check your projects archive.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I sm.able to view the project detail properly and the summary using the FP Portfolio which displays my assigned images together . What I want for the summary for projects is more like the posts summary with spacing around animages and a descriptive text and h3 hyperlink. I want the project summarybto.be like the grid masonry view like the blob summary.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.