Project Page Title

How can I hide to project page title in Sydney? Also, it there any way to hide to navigation arrows on a project page that lead to other project pages?

Hello there,

To do all of those, you can add the below custom CSS code into your site’s additional CSS option under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

.single-projects .entry-title,
.single-projects .nav-links{
  display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I’ve added the css, but it had no effect. I put it in the additional css area, and into a plugin for additional css (which was recommended in another thread here). Neither had any effect on the display.

Here is a link to one of the project pages:
http://lasvegasprofessionalheadshots.com/projects/corporate-headshot-photographer-las-vegas-2/

I currently have the css placed in a plugin called Simple Custom CSS.

Any thoughts?

Hello there,

Thank you for the followup.

Please make sure the group of CSS code where the new one belongs to doesn’t contain any error. The easiest way to check is by to go to this tool, and then validate it.

Site cache by a certain plugin like W3 Total Cache could prevent CSS and JS modifications to take effect on your site. You need to flush it after custom code addition.

Regards,
Kharis

It validated it and said it has no error found. I haven’t used W3 Total Cache, only Simple Custom CSS (to put in this code), and WP-Smush, to reduce image file size.

This is the only CSS I have put in:

.page header.entry-header {
}

.single-projects .entry-title,
.single-projects .nav-links{
}

The “hide page entry header” does what it should, hiding the page title. I have tried it with the hide page antry code applied, and without it applied, and the code you provided doesn’t work either way.

Could I be doing something wrong? I really like this theme, and will deal with the titles present if necessary. I’d really like to hide them though.

Here is a link to another single project page, you can see the title is still visible:
http://lasvegasprofessionalheadshots.com/projects/personal-headshots-las-vegas-photographer/

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back. The code works fine on your site already. It is what I am seeing. Please try accessing your site on other computer or network. There might be a network cache applies.

Regards,
Kharis

You’re absolutely right, it is working and the code you provided is correct.

I checked it on another computer and it looks fine.

Thanks so much for the awesome support!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis