Project Page Rebuild

Hello :slight_smile:

1. Where can I exactly set the look of the project page (in what file can I edit or which styles can I add in the additional css)?

http://demo.athemes.com/sydney/projects/project-theta/

1. Is it possible to set a template and edit each project with widgets like editing of “My front page” ?

I currently have added in an additional css:

.single-projects .content-area {
        width: 100%;
}
.single-projects .widget-area {
        display: none;
}

I would like to put the “Featured Image” on the left side on each project page by default. On the right, I would like to place a “text field” of the same height as “Featured Image” containing “Exceprt” - this type of changes. Where is it best to modify it?

Or maybe the easiest way to turn off the visibility of everything and manually add content in the built-in visual or text editor?

What do you recommend?

Hello,

Sydney theme doesn’t have a separate .php template for projects by default. But you can create it by copying single.php to a child theme, rename it to single-projects.php, and edit accordingly to your needs. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section, or in style.css file of your child theme.

You can also use Page Builder for your projects, I think that it’s an easier way. Just check Projects checkbox in Settings → Page Builder section (General tab), edit a project and select Page builder ready template, then start adding rows/widgets.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank You I belive it’s best solution :slight_smile:
Could You tell me if I choose rebuilding projects with Page Builder, can I set a css style to make this single-project page 100% width (not only content like I have now

.single-projects .content-area {
    width: 100%;
}

but to set left and right margins to absolute 0 ? (should it be some style for body?)

Thank You :slight_smile:

Hello,

Try to edit row (not widget) and select Full Width Stretched option for Row Layout, in Layout section that can be expanded on the right side.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you :slight_smile: perfect - It’s great theme and wonderful support guys :slight_smile:

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Sydney theme on WordPress.org (if you haven’t done it already, of course), here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

sure :slight_smile: it’s done :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.