"Project images slider" module

Hello,

I want to know how to use the “Project Images Slider” module. In the backend, on a project page, there is a “add images” button. This allows for images to be displayed in a “Project Images Slider” on the front end.

However, when I place a Project Images Slider module on the frontpage nothing shows up. How do I use the module?

Also, the “Gallery Slider” module has the same issue. After adding images to a gallery in the backend, when going to the front-end no images display in the “images slider gallery” module.

Please help.

-Joe

Hello Joe,

That isn’t considered as a known issue due to those modules work as is. It works only on the respective single project or gallery pages using live composer template. I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Regards,
Kharis

Not really, I was hoping to get a walk through how to make this work.

What I did:

1. Added a project in the backend.
  2. Added a featured image.
  3. Added some text.
  4. Added the images for the slides.
  5. published the project page.
  6. Went to the frontend of the newly published single project page.
  7. Did not see the slider.

Can you please provide a step by step process that I can use to get this to work?
The documentation does not seem to list this feature or have any instructions to set it up.

Thank you,

-Joe

Hello Joe,

Let’s continue the steps you took.

[…]
6. …
7. …
8. While you’re being logged in and viewing your single project page, click on the “Create Template” button. Enter a template name. In the “Template Options” box, activate “Projects” in the “Single Post Templates:” section. And then publish.

1. View your template, then click on the green “Edit Template” button. In there, you can select and insert “Project Images Slider” module and other modules you want.

2. Edit your project from dashboard, in the “LC Template” option, select the template name you just made. Update.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

Thank you for that walk through. It worked great, you also taught me about “templates” which I didn’t understand until now.

Thank you again!
You can mark this issue as resolved.

-Joe

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. I am glad to hear you figured it out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis