Project Images Size

Hi Kharis,

My project images act weirdly all of sudden on mobile and on desktop website link is here i am also attaching the screen shot

plz help
regards
Fatima

Hello there,

This might be caused by script conflict with one of your active image-related plugins. I guess it’s Lazy Load. What will happen if you temporarily disable it? Once disabled, you might need to clear site caching (if applied).

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis
thanks for quick reply i did as u suggested everything goes back to normal but my mobile page speed drops to 40 (poor) in google can u plz suggest how i lazy load my images on mobile device

regards
fatima

Hello Fatima,

Probably you could try this plugin:

Or try other options explained in this post:

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

i tried those plugins wp smush is still installed and active i also contacted to my hosting company they checked and said that my mobile site is not responsive. i dont want to experiment without any knowledge so i need your help to resolve this plz help

regrads
fatima

Hello Fatima,

Masonry project images in Sydney already been optimised with this in the main theme’s JS:

self.children().find('.isotope-container').imagesLoaded( function() {
      projectIsotope(self.children().find('.isotope-container'));
    });

We’ve implemented imagesLoaded function in there, which means the grid layout will be initiated after all images loaded. This is best optimisation we can do this far. Not really sure why it won’t work with Lazy Load plugin.

Further performance optimisation is really out of our support service we can offer here in forum.

You might need to use other alternative image load optimisation. Maybe trying CDN?

Or enabling Cloudflare?

Regards,
Kharis